1. Any reference to Company/Seller/We/Us shall mean Rison Titanium.
2. Any reference to You/Buyer/Customer shall mean any person, sole trader, partnership, business, body corporate or other entity detailed in the appropriate
section of the sales invoice/order form and shall include all successors, heirs and assignee’s. Where the term Buyer appears within these terms it shall mean
both Trade Buyer and Consumer Buyer unless specified as relating to a Trade Buyer or Consumer Buyer individually.
3. Where the Buyer purchases in the course of a trade, profession, vocation or sport (where the Buyer is a specialist or enthusiast) it is agreed that such a
Buyer shall mean a Trade Buyer and that any Implied Statutory Rights will not apply to that contract (“Trade Buyer”). In respect of a contract with a Trade
Buyer the Rison Titanium Business Terms and Conditions shall also apply to that contract and if there is any conflict between the terms of the Rison
Titanium Business Terms and Conditions and these Rison Titanium Consumer Terms and Conditions the Rison Titanium Business Terms and Conditions
will take precedent.
4. Goods or equipment ordered shall mean the items detailed in the appropriate section of the sales/order form and it shall be a core term of this
agreement that all additional parts, connecting components or ancillary items, not detailed within the sales order form, shall be additional to this
5. Price shall mean the consideration due for purchase and shall include VAT where a Buyer purchases through or via the brochure or catalogue.
Buyers should note that prices referred to may vary during the currency of brochures (upwards or downwards). The price is exclusive of the cost
of delivery and exclusive of Value Added Tax, customs duties and all other taxes, duties and expenses in respect of the Goods all of which (where
applicable) shall be added to the order and be included in the total payment due from the Buyer in respect of such order.
Confirmation Of Order & Price
6. In respect of orders placed via the Internet, such orders shall be mere offers to purchase and shall not be accepted or binding upon Rison Titanium
until confirmed or acknowledged in writing by Rison Titanium by means of invoice or statement confirming acceptance of your order or by dispatch
of Goods to you. Confirmation by Rison Titanium that an offer to purchase and/or payment has been received by Rison Titanium shall not amount to
confirmation or acceptance of an order.
7. Current prices are quoted at the time of submission of order and whilst we use our best efforts to ensure that the prices of Goods are correct at the
time when the relevant information is entered onto the order management system Rison Titanium reserves the right to refuse any offer to purchase
prior to the issuing of written confirmation of acceptance or dispatch of the Goods if we discover an error in the price of Goods you ordered, if the
Goods become unavailable, if there is an error in the description, if the price of the Goods has varied or for any other reason. If we refuse an offer to
purchase a full refund of your payment will be made to you, in the method payment was originally made to Rison Titanium.
8. These conditions shall apply to all of Rison Titanium quotations and contracts, orders (including telephone, facsimile transmittal, postal and internet
orders) for the sale or supply of Goods accepted by Rison Titanium. For the Trade Buyer, any other terms or representations, whether implied by statute,
made prior to, collateral with or subsequent to the contract or order are hereby excluded and shall not be binding upon Rison Titanium. The placing of
an Order for or the acceptance of the Goods by the Buyer shall indicate unqualified acceptance of these terms and conditions.
9. Brochure descriptions, Web Site information and samples on display are indicative only and any specifications, weights, measurements and technical
data (whether relating to performance or otherwise) have been prepared by Rison Titanium and are for guidance only. Additionally, parts or components
pictured or described within brochures or websites are for illustration purposes only and may vary in size, specification, colour and fitment dependent upon
the make and model of your vehicle. Buyers are therefore required to check current specification, colors, weights and measurements with manufacturers or
Rison Titanium,prior to order. Manufacturers also allow tolerances within the manufacturer of their Goods and also reserve the right to amend
specifications,without notice, in order to improve Goods or where amendment becomes necessary and Rison Titanium shall endeavour to inform the Buyer
of any such amendment or change.
10. Rison Titanium reserves the right to amend technical or clerical errors in any order without notice. In addition, the Buyer shall ensure that all details
contained within the order are correct prior to submission to Rison Titanium. Subsequent to delivery, Rison Titanium shall accept no liability for any error or
inaccuracy in any order.
11. Rison Titanium does not offer any guarantee on its Goods.
12. All guarantees for non Rison Titanium branded Goods are provided entirely by the manufacturers/UK importers and are subject to terms contained
therein.Buyers are reminded to complete and return all warranty cards/documents upon receipt of Goods where appropriate. Cancellation of Orders
Cancellations Of Orders & Returns
13. A Consumer Buyer shall have the right to cancel for any reason a contract for Goods bought online or by catalogue in accordance with the Consumer
Contracts. Your right to cancel starts on the date on which we confirm acceptance of your order and ends the moment we ship the Goods. If your order is
delivered in separate installments of Goods then the end date for cancellation will be the moment which the last instalment of Goods is shipped by us. This
cancellation right does not apply in the case of Special Order Goods which shall not be returnable under the terms of this clause.
14. If you wish to exercise your Consumer Right of Cancellation under clause 13 you need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way
to do this would be to inform Rison Titanium in writing by email, detailing the Consumer Buyer’s name,address and sales order number in the notification
(you can use our sample email here). You can also inform us of your cancellation by telephone, fax and post, the contact details you should use can be
found here on our Contact Us internet page.
15. If a notice of cancellation is received by Rison Titanium in accordance with clause 14 and the Goods have already been dispatched by Rison Titanium
then the Consumer Buyer shall become liable to return the Goods to Rison Titanium forthwith, to such address as directed by Rison Titanium in their
original packaging (and without having been installed or used and with all relevant seals and enclosures intact, save that the Consumer Buyer is entitled
to handle the Goods to establish their nature, characteristics or functioning). Please refer to our Delivery and Returns Page for instructions as to how to
return the Goods (including obtaining a returns reference prior to returning the Goods)
16. Where goods purchased by the buyer are alleged to be defective, Rison Titanium agrees to accept a return of such goods for inspection and report
(without Rison Titanium replacing the said goods prior to such inspection). The purchaser also accepts that it is reasonable to inform the seller of any
interruption, defect or other failure prior to contacting independent third parties or incurring expense and, in addition, to allow the seller to remedy the
defect, failure or interruption. Parts modified or adapted by the purchaser shall no longer be warranted by the manufacturer nor shall the Company be
liable for any failures resulting subsequent to modification as a result of such modification.
17. Competition goods are supplied for specialist use and are subject to extreme heat and stress whilst in use. Life expectancy and durability are greatly
reduced and purchasers should note that any claim for failure/wear, shall not be entertained by the Company. It is acknowledged by the buyer of such
goods that the foregoing statement shall be a relevant and important issue in any claim brought against the Company and the Company shall, in turn,
place importance upon this clause. In addition, parts connected to parts supplied by this company may be placed under stress where specialist/
competition parts are used, and purchasers should take advice from experts prior to purchase. Manufacturers may also limit guarantees when
components are installed for competition use.
18. Where goods are defective, incorrectly supplied, delayed or otherwise in breach of the implied terms of the buyers statutory rights, all losses which
result from loss of competition points, awards, loss of entry fees or other similar losses, are excluded and shall not be reclaimable from the Company.
In addition, the company shall accept no liability for death or personal injury unless caused directly by the Companies own negligence.
19. Where Goods purchased by the Buyer are alleged to be defective, Rison Titanium agrees to accept a return of such Goods for inspection and report
(without Rison Titanium replacing the said Goods prior to such inspection). Please refer to our Delivery and Returns Page for returns. The Buyer accepts
that it is reasonable to inform the Seller of any interruption, defect or other failure prior to contacting independent third parties or incurring expense and,
in addition, to allow the Seller to remedy the defect, failure or interruption. Parts modified or adapted by the Buyer shall no longer be warranted by the
manufacturer nor shall Rison Titanium be liable for any failures resulting subsequent to modification as a result of such modification.
20. If you have returned Goods to us because they are faulty or mis-describled, we will (following our inspection and providing that inspection confirms
the fault/mis-description) refund the price of the Goods in full, together with any applicable delivery charges.
21. Goods ordered by the Buyer may not be compatible with vehicles which have been modified, adapted or altered. Where Goods ordered by the Buyer
are not compatible by reason of modification, adaptation or alteration (and are not subject to the Consumer Right of Cancellation), Rison Titanium may
accept such Goods back into stock entirely at its discretion, and Rison Titanium shall either issue a refund or credit to the Buyer except where Goods are
ordered to the personal specification of the Buyer (“Special Order Goods”) where no such refund, exchange or credit will be available or given.
22. Special Order Goods and Customized products shall not be returnable.
23. Customized products cancellation shall not be full refund after 72 Hours since order paid before shipment.
- Receiving Time = Picking Time + Shipping Time,Normal Titanium bolts/Nuts/rod/Plate,Picking Time 1-2 Business Days,Customized products
Picking Time 10-15 Business Days.We use DHL or UPS ship our customer’s order,shipping time normally takes 5-10 working days.Which depends on your local
DHL or UPS .You can send us email or call us about your shipment if you want.
25. Ownership or Title to the product shall not pass to the Buyer until Rison Titanium has confirmed acceptance of your order and received payment in full
for your order.
26. In any event, delivery times are approximate and variable. Risk shall pass to the Buyer immediately when delivery is affected to the Buyer directly or to
an independent delivery contractor as agent for the Buyer.
27.The Buyer is required to notify Rison Titanium, in writing, of any shortage, mis-delivery or other discrepancy immediately, or at the latest within 7 days of
receipt of delivery.Thereafter Rison Titanium shall not be liable for any such discrepancy. Where delivery is affected to the Buyer’s own independent delivery
contractor, loss or damage in transit claims should be made directly to the carrier however Rison Titanium will use reasonable efforts to assist Buyer the
Buyer in making a claim against the carrier. Buyers should retain all packaging in the event of a claim or return within the terms of this agreement.
28. Delivery and packing prices indicated within Rison Titanium’s Brochure and contained within the Delivery and Returns Page on the Internet Site are
subject to change and will be confirmed at the time of order.
Limitations upon Liability
- Competition Goods are supplied for specialist use and are subject to extreme heat and stress whilst in use. Life expectancy and durability are greatly reduced and Buyers should note that any claim for failure/wear, shall not be entertained by Rison Titanium. It is acknowledged by the Buyer of such Goods that the foregoing statement shall be a relevant and important issue in any claim brought against Rison Titanium and Rison Titanium shall, in turn, place importance upon this clause. In addition, parts connected to parts supplied by Rison Titanium may be placed under stress where specialist/competition parts are used, and Buyers should take advice from experts prior to purchase. Manufacturers may also limit guarantees when components are installed for competition use.
30. Where Goods are defective, incorrectly supplied, delayed or otherwise in breach of the contract and/or the Consumer Buyers Implied Statutory Rights,
all losses which result from loss of competition points, awards, loss of entry fees or other similar losses, are excluded and shall not be reclaimable from
Rison Titanium. In addition, Rison Titanium shall accept no liability for death or personal injury unless caused directly by Rison Titanium’s own negligence.
31. Rison Titanium strongly recommends that you seek the assistance of a fully qualified mechanic trained in servicing and maintaining your particular
vehicle when fitting any Rison Titanium product. Rison Titanium will not accept any liability should you incorrectly install any product.
32. Rison Titanium does not accept any responsibility for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of Goods in any circumstances, including
(but not limited to) whether Goods are allegedly faulty or incorrectly supplied.
33. No liability is accepted by Rison Titanium where Buyers attempt to modify or install components supplied where it is known or thought reasonably to
be known to that Buyer that the part supplied is incorrectly supplied or otherwise not in accordance with the order.
34. Rison Titanium accepts no liability in respect of failure to supply or other interruptions caused by matters beyond the reasonable control of Rison
Titanium, including but without limitation, strikes, lockouts, civil disputes, acts of nature, war or actions by third parties.
35. The Buyer confirms that they shall comply with any or all rules and instructions relating to installation and use of the Goods concerned and fully accepts
that any loss which results from forced, misdirected, inappropriate or unqualified installation or use shall not be accepted by Rison Titanium.
36. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement shall confer a benefit on any person or persons not named as the
Buyer herein .
37. These Terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of Goods to you. Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand
them, before ordering any Goods from our site. Please note that it means you agree these Terms if you buy goods from our website.